Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 Months

I can't believe my baby is 10 Months old! She's at such a fun age right now. We're loving every minute of it. She's such a good mommy's helper and follows me around everywhere. Usually taking the laundry out of the dryer that I just put in or taking the dishes out of the dishwasher or unfolding the clothes that I just folded. What a good helper!
She's just about ready to walk. She's still walking all over the house with the help of her little push toy and she'll stand on her own until she realizes that no one is holding onto her. It won't be long now...Yikes! She's such a sweet girl. She loves to give kisses and high fives, clap her hands and do "SO BIG!". She'll entertain anybody who is willing to watch her. She's quite the clown.



I think she's flashing gang signs here....West Side!

Clapping...

0 comments: