Thursday, May 31, 2012

My other new baby

After having Devyn, I started looking into photographers to do some newborn shots. It was a pretty frustrating experience. Our favorite photographer is our friend Corrie of Corrie Kraft Photography but she lives in CO and we didn't think we were ready for a big trip yet so needed to find something around here. Of all the ones I looked into, there was only one that really stood out and I was impressed with and of course she was super expensive and the others just were not very impressive at all. I started feeling like I could do just as good as some of them so started looking into cameras and figured I might as well give it a shot and see if I could make it work. One shoot would pay it off so it seemed pretty worth it. Now, I get to learn how to use it and see what I can do. I'm super excited to be able to take quality pics of my girls and not have to pay someone to do it. Stay tuned for the newborn pics. :)


0 comments: