Monday, February 11, 2008

NEWS!!!!

It's official...WE'RE PREGNANT!!!! Yay!
I'm currently 10 weeks (10w3d) and everything is going well. We had our first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. The baby has a strong heartbeat and everything is measuring on schedule. My due date is September 8th (my grandma's bday and two days before mine!!).
I haven't been feeling great but it's all worth it and I definitely feel blessed! I have my next dr's appt. in two weeks. We'll keep you all updated on here with what's going on with baby Ainsworth.
Love you all!


Here's the first pictures of our baby...



















8 comments:

TVik said...

That baby looks just like John! What a cutie.
:o)
I am SO excited for the two of you and all of our family.
Love you both...I mean, all THREE of you!!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

yay....I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! But Tracy took my comment! I was gonna say Baby had your nose, but nevermind... either way, that's way cool! And thanks for letting us in on the big surprise!
Love you all!
Jessi

Kirby Sand said...

How great! It's a blast, you're going to love being parents.

Anonymous said...

Hey John & Brittnie! What exciting news! Yeah. I'm super happy for the two of you and look forward to watching for updates. :)

Jenny Sand

Anonymous said...

What a Blessing!!!

We are so excited and happy for
you guys.

We Love You Both Very Much!!

PS I think the baby looks like
Grandma.

Love, Mom & Dad Rand

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the both of you. Congratulations John and Brittnie. I can't wait to meet the little one! Love you!

Tara Garcia

Anonymous said...

I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! What a wonderful blessing.
Xander told me to say thanks for making a friend and playmate for him!
I think we need a baby girl around here! That's just my opinion!
Love you guys,
Jenni Lovins and family